29 September, 2012

Project Faith: Rachel Jaggers


Here is what Rachel said about how God has blessed her in her life.

“My Salvation was solidified when I was saved after several years of doubting whether I was saved or not.

I had problems with my anger and my attitude as a 9-10 year old and God has healed me of my daily struggle with it.

God blessed me with a Church home that would eventually be where I (thankfully) broke out of my shell.

God has been my comforter and source of strength in the past two years. Our house is defective and it has been a source of stress, uncertainty, weariness, and every other negative emotion ever thought up. God has been constant through it all.

God has shown me that it is not the possessions that matter—it is Him.

God has blessed me with a great family. It is expanding now and I am realizing just how awesome it is. My parents are still married, even after 35 years; we all love each other and enjoy being around each other; and my family is big and is becoming bigger currently!

God has blessed me with the opportunity for a great education. I am homeschooled but I am getting a quality education that will help me in the future. Not everyone has this.

God has blessed me with a place to live.

God has blessed out family with no major health problems.

God has blessed me with no major addictions or things like that. My testimony may not sound as great as some people’s because of it but I am so thankful because of it.”

What’s your story? –Forsake All

No comments:

Post a Comment