31 January, 2012

Lets Throw A Curve...

So, for literally the past two minutes, one thing has been on my mind. Others. Let me explain. So my posts are pretty similar in the sense that they are all written by me, have to do with me, and I am usually the speaker in the story. However, I would like to change that with the following idea.
I know that there are more people out there than I, and I understand that there are stories that untold that should be told. I am purposing a new segment in the blog called What We Have to Say. This is YOUR place in the Forsake All  blog where you can write about God has changed your life in the past, how He is changing your life currently, and what future things you look forward to in your relationship with Him. I plan to interview anyone who is interested, via telephone, in-person meeting, or however possible, to find their story. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, please send me an e-mail and I will get in touch with you.
I am super excited about this for a number of reasons, one being that it will give people more to read about and comprehend. These posts won't just be stories, but examples of how people lived out their faith. They should encourage all of us to live out our faith like Jesus tells us to. Also, when I am in a season of dryness and there is not much for me to say, there will be more posts that you can go to.
So PLEASE get in touch with me asap. I don't care one bit if I know you or not, however, the same may not be true you. I know I would love to hear your story and how it has helped you, along with others who read this blog. So please! Shoot me an e-mail at "robertwegner1433@gmail.com" - Forsake All

No comments:

Post a Comment